Testimonials



****************************************************************************
Before meeting with Garima I was O.K. My wife suggested me to take her aura projection attunement and meditation course, after completing the course I felt a great change in myself. Now I m not just O.K. I am Great. I am feeling more activeness, shaprness. My all best wishes are with her.

I.D.
****************************************************************************

I am Vice Principal of army school. Her sister is reading here. Once I was very upset due to my throat infection, her sister asked from me about my problem. I said her about my problem. Actually it was not a normal throat infection. I am the severe patient of it. At one meeting Garima gave me a energised crystal and said to keep that with me. Also She gave me Distance Healing regularly. Now I am perfect, from last months I did not need to take any medicine and I m feeling great.
Vice principal of army school Kota
**************************************************************************** I was a migraine patient from last 2 years. my mother in law is Dr. Garima's regular patient as she have lots of problems, She suggest me to contact her but I denied first, As I don't believe these type of healings. One Day Garima came to our house and my mother in law said to her about my problem. She said that don't believe in healing but atleast you can do experiment and its harmless. There was no point to denied from my side, she convinced me perfactly. After complete healing session my days are going perfact. Now from 2 years I had never have severe migraine pain, I am doing meditation regularly and wearing an energised product as per her suggestions. I am very happy and I will suggest everyone to take the experiment if you love your life.

Reena Khanna, Sudha Sagar complex, VIP Road, Kolkata
****************************************************************************

Hi,
Actually I am feeling very lucky that I got a chance to say something about energy healing in public. Before taking healing classess my life was like a hell. I had lots of problems. My life was 100% dependent on medicines than also I have to suffer with pain. One Day I come to know about energy healing provided by avgroup. I contact them. After one and half month my days become fantastic. Now I am not taking any medicines, doing meditation regularly and also Take aura healing session once in a month. All I need to say that holistic healing packages provided by them are best and every one should take this one.

Ritul Mishra, Tegharia, Kolkata
****************************************************************************
My name is mrinal working in Indiabulls, Garima is client of my company. She is very friendly and loving personality. Relationship between her and me is more than a client and broker. One day I was just giving her confirmation. I just asked how she come to know about up and down of share market. She said that she have an extra knowledge after market news, and that is energy healing and aura healing. I was not aware that how it will help in trading, but I was willing to take an experiment, and yes that experiment was really fantastic. Now I love her aura healing and reading. I use to say to other clients about her too... she is great.


****************************************************************************
My son is 6 months old. He was not well at all. After meeting with Dr. Garima Tiwari. my life turned in happiness. I took her meditation healing and chandrashekhar pendent for my son and now he don't have any sever attacks... Thanks to her.
Mrs. Krishna Ranamurthy
C.I.D

****************************************************************************

Comments 0 comments

Search

About Me

Oorjita Products

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Categories

Related Blogs

Jeevan oorja Me and Nothing

Subscribe feeds via e-mail

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise Here